Living without access to my website

Now, I am studying in Universiti Malaysia Pahang. Wireless internet connection is provided here, but I can't access my website. Is it because of the access is blocked by the university server or not, I don't really know.



In this case, I can't update my website unless I go back home. That is only the way that I can access my website.



Meantime, I can't access Yahoo! Messenger and Windows Live Messenger. So, it is so hard for me to keep in touch with my friends outside of my university. Besides, I can't do any business with anybody using Yahoo! Messenger or Windows Live Messenger.



The only way that I can keep in touch with my friends is using Skype, but I don't have any friends contact data in my Skype contact list.



For anyone who are know me, please add me into your Skype by typing lovenature89. I guess, because I am just new in using Skype.

Post a Comment

0 Comments